30 ALDER DRIVE, HEAD OF JEDDORE - Country Living. This charming 3 bedroom home has been well cared for over the years. There are new vinyl windows, furnace, replaced 9 years ago, a new oil tank and many other improvements. On the main floor you have large eat in kitchen, living room and two bedrooms that shares a 4 piece bathroom and laundry room. The lower level has an extra bedroom and a 3 piece bathroom. There is also a lot of storage area and the furnace room. The large gardens provide views of Jeddore Harbour and there is a two car garage with attached shed for a workshop. The location is great, within 5 minute drive to shopping, medical, hospital and schools. Also 15 to 20 minutes to two of Nova Scotia provincial Beaches, golfing and yacht club - 35 minutes to Halifax or the airport.
Your choices range from modest country homes to massive oceanfront or lakefront estates throughout this area. Enjoy being near the famous Peggy's Cove in one of the province's most beautiful areas.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract