64 PLEASANT HARBOUR LOOP ROAD E, PLEASANT HARBOUR - “THE SOUNDS OF THE OCEAN” When you wake up every day you can see, and also hear the sea and watch the blue waters lapping up against the shore line. Sea birds will also entertain you first thing in the morning or watch the sunsets over the waters at evening time. The nice thing about this, you can own this beautiful 9 year old home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a huge loft. The main level has windows from floor to cathedral ceiling allowing all southerly views and lighting into the home. The main floor also has a large kitchen, living room, dining room and master bedroom with private bath. We must not forget the mud room as the back entrance. The lower level also has floor to ceiling windows looking onto a great room plus two more bedrooms, bath & laundry area. Off the main level is a large 28 foot long deck for relaxing on those lazy summer days. All this on 3+acre lot with flower gardens, large woodshed and plenty of privacy and 450 feet of gentle ocean front. The home is close to two well known beaches, shopping and medical and 1 hour 15 minutes to Halifax.
Your choices range from modest country homes to massive oceanfront or lakefront estates throughout this area. Enjoy being near the famous Peggy's Cove in one of the province's most beautiful areas.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract