LOT 526 BRICK LANE, SPRYFIELD - One of a kind layout! Build this home and have the only one in Governor's Brook with this design. Custom designed for this corner lot, your garage access is from the side and you have a wrap around back deck. A spacious mud room between the garage and living area is a great spot to get the kids ready to go in the morning. Lots of room to keep coats and boots. The master has a custom shower in the ensuite and a large walk-in closet. All day sun in the backyard is always a plus and nearby trails along McIntosh Run are fun for the whole family. Each new Picket Fence Homes comes with a paved drive and 5 GE Appliances. Call today and choose the interior finishes and colours.
This area offers a great community atmosphere with tons of outdoor recreational space. Lots of subdivision development in recent years makes it an affordable choice for families.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract