1104 67 KINGS WHARF PLACE, DARTMOUTH - Seller will pay for the first 6 months of condo fees! Every condo building has it's own character. Aqua Vista, at Kings Wharf, can be described as a friendly, up-scale 12 storey, where you meet neighbours out walking their dogs on the well-lit streetscape, or chatting around the pool, going to an event in the amenity room or perhaps getting a workout in the gym. There are restaurants, coffee shops, unique shops and businesses within a few minutes walk. Unit 1104 is located in the front corner of the building giving you a panoramic view of Halifax Harbour. There are two master suites, each with their own ensuite and walk-in closet. An open concept living area with ample room for a large table for entertaining, gas fireplace to use as a focal point to position furniture in a few ways and windows that allow for watching sunsets and fireworks seemingly designed just for you. Finishing off your suite is a den off your sun room and another half bath and a laundry room with full size washer and dryer. Your kitchen has ample dart wood cabinets and gas stove and a pantry for storage.
Another developing area with an easy ferry or bridge commute to the Halifax business core at lower prices than the Halifax side of the harbour. A variety of home styles available in a great location, with easy access to all amenities.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract