62 GUYSBOROUGH AVENUE, WOODLAWN - Established Woodlawn location with views of Morash Park and Pond , walking distance to the desirable family of schools and NSCC. All the big ticket items have been upgraded in the last 10 +- years, new chimney, windows & doors, shingles, furnace, hot water tank, decks, electrical, fibre glass oil tank, high grade sump pump system, vinyl siding with added insulation, municipal sewer line replaced from house to curb 2009, fire place is working and cleaned 2017.Main floor features hard wood and ceramic flooring, eat in kitchen, dinning room, living rm with wood fire place, main floor bedroom, renovated 4 pc bath, den and hardwood steps going upstairs to 3 bedrooms. Basement has all new gyp-rock, 2 rooms, rec room ,3 pc bathroom ,laundry and plenty of storage. This Home features great curb appeal, double drive way, shed , privacy deck and beautiful perennial landscaping. French drain in back yard. From front window or deck watch the stunning sunrise off Morash Park pond across the street , also used for winter skating.
In these neighbourhoods you'll find a mix of older homes on mature lots, large, newer, lakefront homes and homes that offer fantastic views over the city. Woodlawn boasts plenty of greenery surrounding suburban homes. These areas offer great potential in a conveniently located family oriented neighbourhoods. With lots of parks, playgrounds, ball fields, and tennis courts, there is plenty of opportunity for outdoor family activities. You'll also find plenty of nearby shops and services, including the wonderful Woodlawn library. Portland Estates and Portland Hills is a vibrant, active and diverse community in the heart of the Portland Valley. Situated between two lakes --Morris Lake and Russell Lake-- the community enjoys the best of country and city, but also recognizes how fragile the balance between environment and growth can be.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract