76 SWANTON DRIVE, DARTMOUTH - This stunning Dartmouth oasis, of almost an acre, features a spectacular pool, guest house, large patio and a u-pick vegetable garden surrounded by clad privacy walls and a green belt that creates a very private resort like setting for entertaining. In recent years the home received an architect designed upgrade from top to bottom. The main level features a vast foyer, gorgeous living room with fireplace, chef’s kitchen with Thermador appliances, large formal dining room, family room, kitchen nook, half bath and an office or main level bedroom. All rooms on the main level offer a view of the backyard oasis. The upper level features a convenient laundry room, full bath, two guest bedrooms and a large master suite with fireplace, large walk-in closet and private ensuite. The finished lower level contains a games room, gym, a 4th bathroom, ample storage and a large rec room with fireplace. The property has an attached double garage and a single detached garage. If you value private elegance - this home is for you. Call for your private showing today because this residence is a must see!
In these neighbourhoods you'll find a mix of older homes on mature lots, large, newer, lakefront homes and homes that offer fantastic views over the city. Woodlawn boasts plenty of greenery surrounding suburban homes. These areas offer great potential in a conveniently located family oriented neighbourhoods. With lots of parks, playgrounds, ball fields, and tennis courts, there is plenty of opportunity for outdoor family activities. You'll also find plenty of nearby shops and services, including the wonderful Woodlawn library. Portland Estates and Portland Hills is a vibrant, active and diverse community in the heart of the Portland Valley. Situated between two lakes --Morris Lake and Russell Lake-- the community enjoys the best of country and city, but also recognizes how fragile the balance between environment and growth can be.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract