OAKFIELD PARK ACCESS ROAD, OAKFIELD - Incredible opportunity to own over 75 acres next to Oakfield Park with magnificent views and water frontage on Grand Lake. This property would be of interest to developers looking to create a unique subdivision or to a family that would desire to keep it as an estate. Oakfield is a short drive to Metro Halifax and Halifax Stanfield International Airport, nestled in between Fall River and Enfield.
Here you'll find mature neighbourhoods in close proximity to the Halifax International Airport. Many properties are on larger treed lots with a variety of lakes on the old Shubie Canal system. Good schools, quiet neighbourhoods and easy access to Halifax, Dartmouth or Bedford make this an ideal location for a mix of city and country living.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract