116 BRYNAWELON LANE, GLEN HAVEN - Best of the best! 116 Brynawelon Lane in Glen Haven is one of the finest coastal communities in Nova Scotia, offering access to pristine beaches, forests, hiking trails, and all within 40 minutes to Downtown Halifax. Located a stones throw from the St. Margarets Bay Sailing Club and BikenBean Trails for hiking and biking! This is a terrific opportunity to build your dream home, with over 2.4 acres of landscaped property nestled on the ocean - your abilities to create and build are endless, with a Bonus 2200 sq ft, 3 bedroom cottage you can live in while you build, or keep the cottage and subdivide the lot! Definitely worth a closer look!
Your choices range from modest country homes to massive oceanfront or lakefront estates throughout this area. Enjoy being near the famous Peggy's Cove in one of the province's most beautiful areas.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract