2 GRANT LINE ROAD, STILLWATER LAKE - The views of this beautiful lake and surrounding forest are endless on this majestic property!! With 612 feet of the pristine Stillwater Lake in your backyard, enjoy the ability to swim, or enjoy lake activities such as boating, paddling and fishing, or just enjoy the peacfulness of the lake! You are just a short walk to all the amenities at Upper Tantallon, and a very short drive to the calming ocean waters of St. Margaret’s Bay! When you wind down the driveway and approach this large cape cod with an opened floor plan, you will feel you have arrived somewhere truly special. As you step out of your vehicle and hear the loons and feel the solitude of this property with lake and forest and acres of land, you will simply fall in love!! With 4 bedrooms up, master with ensuite and walk in, and a sprawling main floor layout, the options are endless!! The main floor has a curved staircase and roomy foyer, a gorgeous sunken living room with wood burning fireplace, kitchen and spacious family room with wood burning fireplace, which opens to the back deck system. With some updating you will have a show home that sits majestically at the lake’s edge on 11.6 acres of land, surrounded by your very own forest - this rare opportunity will not last long!
These areas are ideal for those looking to remain close to town yet wanting a little more land privacy and the possibility of being on or near a lake. There are many beautiful properties available in either resale or new homes.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract