52 EVENTIDE LANE, MIDDLE SACKVILLE - Welcome to the picture perfect family home. You will be wowed by the open to below front foyer, with two closets, and the gorgeous hardwood staircase ahead. The main level features open concept living with the stunning kitchen, eat in dining nook, and living room. The kitchen has quartz counter-tops, open shelving, a farmhouse sink, white tiled kitchen backsplash, and not to mention an unbelievable view of the river flowing. The main level finishes off with a separate dining area that could be used as an office, a powder room, laundry room, and entrance to the double car, heated garage. The second level features the master bedroom with double closets, a walk through closet, and a 5 piece ensuite - double vanity, soaker tub, and custom tiled shower. 2 more bedrooms with a full bathroom finish the second level. Comfy carpet stairs bring you to the lower level where you'll find an incredible media room, huge rec room, storage space, a bedroom and a full bathroom. A walkout from the basement takes you to the beautifully landscaped yard, where you have your own access to the river connecting to McCabe Lake, allowing you to fish and swim. Indigo Shores is a wonderful semi rural family first subdivision with very close proximity to the amenities of Sackville, Hammonds Plains, and Bedford. Call today to discuss your private viewing.
This area is affordable and great for starting a family. There are plenty of options in terms of housing styles, and great properties to choose from. You'll find ample shopping opportunities nearby and easy access to all amenities.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract