201 271 PRINCE ALBERT ROAD, DARTMOUTH - Three bedroom condos are hard to find, but this second floor unit in Banook Shores offers just that or two bedrooms and a spacious den. Vacant and ready for someone to make it their own. Condo fee includes heat and hot water. Includes one underground deeded parking space and a storage locker. Banook Shores has a fitness room, guest suite, workshop and function room. Great location, with shopping, walking trails and bus nearby. Plus you will love the view of Lake Banook. Enjoy the activities on the lake year round.
Here you'll find affordable homes in established neighbourhoods with convenient access to both Halifax bridges. Parks, lakes, beaches, ample shopping locations are some of the features you'll find in this great central location.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract