371 PRINCE ALBERT ROAD, DARTMOUTH - Great family home with income potential. Space for the entire family with a total of six bedrooms and two full baths. Character home with hardwood flooring in living room, dining room, hallway, stairs and all four bedrooms. Several updates including the new front deck and most windows. Both bathrooms have been updated. The main floor bath features a refinished claw foot tub. Living room has a propane fireplace insert. Lower level consists of a legal two bedroom apartment with its own entrance. It is currently rented to assist with your mortgage. The back of the house has a covered patio with privacy and gardens. The backyard is fully fenced and secure for your pets. Heated garage has lots of storage areas and a home office. There is also a shed for storage. The wide driveway has parking space for four cars. Conveniently located on a bus route and just a short walking distance to shopping.
Here you'll find affordable homes in established neighbourhoods with convenient access to both Halifax bridges. Parks, lakes, beaches, ample shopping locations are some of the features you'll find in this great central location.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract