36 FOREST ROAD, DARTMOUTH - Welcome to this charming bungalow in sought after Crichton Park ! This great family home features spacious main level living and sits on an overly large corner lot. Features include newer hardwood floors, fireplace in living room, an overly large dining room, and an added sun-room for a special place to sit and read a book. Kitchen in an ample size and very bright. Heated by natural gas with a woodstove in the rec room for added warmth. So close to all amenities such as schools, bridges, shopping, transit and Brightwood Golf Course is just around the corner. Simply a wonderful place to call HOME!!!
Here you'll find affordable homes in established neighbourhoods with convenient access to both Halifax bridges. Parks, lakes, beaches, ample shopping locations are some of the features you'll find in this great central location.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract