40 BRICK LANE, HALIFAX - Welcome to Brick Lane in governor's Brook subdivision where you can build a one of a kind attractive 2 storey home on this quiet cul-de-sac. The main floor open concept living area has a modern appeal perfect for young families or entertaining.The kitchen includes a large walk-in pantry. The upper level includes a spacious landing area perfect for a home office. The laundry is also conveniently located on the bedroom level. The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in closet. All Picket Fence homes come with 5 GE appliances. Enjoy the comfort of air conditioning from the ductless heat pump in the main living area or relax on the front verandah. Governor's Brook also offers walking trails on McIntosh Run or the Conservation Land surrounding Colpitt Lake. Call today for all the details.
This area offers a great community atmosphere with tons of outdoor recreational space. Lots of subdivision development in recent years makes it an affordable choice for families.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract