71 MAGENTA DRIVE, MIDDLE SACKVILLE - Bank sale sold as is where is! all materials currently at the property to remain with the sale. Be prepared to be impressed with this one of a kind design, the 20 ft ceiling, ICF foundation, in floor radiant heat on the main floor, open concept living/dining/kitchen, abundance of pot lights & beautifully designed fireplace (Rough in). You will enjoy the open floor plan and easy flow of this beautiful home that sits on 1.2 acres, offering an extra large double attached garage, and a single separate garage/workshop/boathouse. The laundry/mud room leaves nothing to be desired with the walk in closet and lockers and a half bath. Easy entertaining will be found in the expansive east in kitchen with enormous Working Island (to be installed by the buyer), walk in pantry. The vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom leads you to get pampered in the spa like ensuite with skylight, custom shower, relaxing tub, to your dream closet with a second washer and dryer hookup. Hardwood staircase with glass railing leading upstairs to 9 ft ceiling, 3 more bedrooms and a bonus room, 2 full baths, with a great use of space and utilized closet area. *Home is NOT complete and would require the buyers to finish "sold as is where is".
These neighbourhoods offer a variety of serviced or country lots with various price ranges on old and new homes.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract