LOT HC35 108 HADLEY CRESCENT, LONG LAKE - A sense of community, lifestyle and a gorgeous new home in Halifax, Nova Scotia!! Ramar Homes presents this custom built, contemporary home in the sought after new development of Long Lake Village. This new Community provides urban convenience along with all the perks of living in the wilderness. Your new Ramar home is only 10 minutes to downtown Halifax and across the street from the 5,000 acre Long Lake provincial park that features extensive trails, kayak/canoe/paddleboard rentals, and is one of the city’s top swimming destinations. This beautifully detailed home is over 2,500sq/ft and finished on all three levels. It delivers 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with separate living and dining rooms, as well as a built-in garage, mudroom, family room, master ensuite and more! The neighbourhood host its own greenspaces, parks and playground as a bonus to the provincial park. It’s close to schools, amenities, Hwy#102, Bayer Lake Business Park and of course; downtown. If you’re looking for convenience, serenity & value in your new home purchase; be sure to call for your private viewing today. This home will be covered by the platinum atlantic new home warranty program. In addition to the warranty the seller also provides a 1 year builders warranty to commence on closing date.
This area offers a great community atmosphere with tons of outdoor recreational space. Lots of subdivision development in recent years makes it an affordable choice for families.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract