9 ANTHONY LANE, SEABRIGHT - Inspired by the late nineteenth-century “Shingle Style” made famous by the New England school of architecture, this elegant oceanfront home in Seabright is a modern-day classic. Located on a spectacular 2.72 acre parcel with a sandy beach, boathouse (with underground power and water), two barns, & over 1,000 feet of shoreline on St. Margarets Bay, the external attributes of the property are just as impressive as the home itself. Constructed over a 2-year period (completed in 2002), the 6,000+ square foot, custom-built residence features five spacious bedrooms (including a gorgeous master with 5-piece ensuite & 38-foot long walkout balcony), 4 1/2 baths, five fireplaces, ducted heat pump, colonial verandahs front & back, and much more. Comfortable, airy & light throughout, the extraordinary views can be enjoyed from virtually every room in the house. Built to exacting standards, with all the modern conveniences, the location is superb (just 35 mins to Halifax), & the sunsets second to none.
Your choices range from modest country homes to massive oceanfront or lakefront estates throughout this area. Enjoy being near the famous Peggy's Cove in one of the province's most beautiful areas.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract