1002 1074 WELLINGTON STREET, HALIFAX - This wonderful 2 bedroom 10th floor condo features 1,500 square feet of living space and is located in a desirable area of South End Halifax. Convenience at your front door. Within walking distance to Universities, hospitals, shopping and all the amenities the downtown core has to offer. As you enter into the foyer and open concept living and dining room you will enjoy a view that overlooks Gorsebrook park and downtown Halifax. Great separation for your own private suite, the oversized master bedroom can easily fit a king-size bed and furnishings. There are ample closets with 3 in the master bedroom and ensuite. This unit also features a large second bedroom, main bath and plenty of natural light making this a very bright home. Condo fees include electricity, heat, hot water and live in Superintendent. The building features; gym, library, elevators, storage (P-1), social room, laundry facilities (P-2), ground level patio and underground parking. Kaiser built to stand the test of time. Great value for the space at this price. Call today to for your private viewing.
The South end is considered the heart of Halifax with its universities, hospitals, financial center, public parks and large stately homes in close proximity to the downtown business core. It is also home to the public gardens, which is one of the finest Victorian gardens in Canada. You can also enjoy Point Pleasant Park nestled among beautiful heritage homes and tree-lined streets.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract