3224 UNION STREET, HALIFAX PENINSULA - Imagine owning a beautiful and very cool bright open concept home, in the north end of Halifax, with direct path access from your backyard to the dog friendly Needham Memorial Park with incredible HRM views! Plus... walk to the Hydrostone Market! Welcome to 3224 Union Street! This wonderful home and property offers 2 storeys, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, recreation room and a sunny main floor passive solar extension with in-floor warm radiant heat. Hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout, this home is made for easy living. Perched on a hill, the side and backyard affords quiet privacy and great spaces for entertaining. New windows, upgraded wiring, updated kitchen and baths, freshly painted throughout, main floor laundry, fireplace and attached garage - this home is move-in ready. Considered to be one of the best north end streets, this location is in a refreshingly friendly and charming neighbourhood. And even more...? Rush hour does not apply to this location! Call for your viewing today!
This neighbourhood has reached its stride with the thriving Hydrostone Market and unique shops and restaurants. This area is handy to both bridges, within close proximity to the dockyards and a short commute to the downtown. The neighbourhood gives you a real sense of community while within reach of the city center.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract