2030 ELM STREET, HALIFAX PENINSULA - Well cared for two storey home in the Sir Charles Tupper School District. This home has new roof shingles, windows, 100 amp electrical panel, and front decking. Three bedrooms up with easy access to the attic for additional storage. Living room with working fireplace, light filled dining room with garden doors that provide access to the back deck for barbequing. The level back yard is facing west for the afternoon sun. It is fully fenced and also gated on the driveway side for easy access. Perfect for kids or your dog. Comfortable hot water radiator heating. Furnace, superstore tank, and oil tank, are all recent additions and in good working order. Paved drive for two cars plenty of storage area under the back deck. Call for further details.
Lots of character in this neck of the woods with beautiful tree-lined streets and great schools. Excellent proximity to amenities and a very easy commute to work on the peninsula make this a sought after place to live. The many parks and recreational facilities make this a great area for active families.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract