105 CENTRAL AVENUE, FAIRVIEW - Located at the top of Fairview on a large landscape lot, this is the perfect starter home! It's an affordable home in a wonderful neighbourhood, ready for your touches. With 4 bedrooms, this 1.5 story property offers lots of space to grow, including a walkout basement that is full of potential. The main floor features well maintained hardwood floors throughout, a fireplace, and lots of natural light. The partially fenced yard is great for kids and dogs, while the large paved driveway and detached garage is great for your car and extra storage. This home is centrally located and offers convenient access to parks, shopping, public transportation, the highway, and is only minutes from French Immersion schools.
Though often overlooked, there is tremendous value in this ideal location with lots going on. New construction and condos are on the rise and it's about to take off. With easy access to downtown and highways, this is a great option for first time home buyers.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract