KR14 67 KRAUSE COURT, RUSSELL LAKE - Welcome to Krause Court in Russell Lake West, the final street in this master-planned community. Executive custom designed 5 bedroom home with a double car garage. Main level offers a grand foyer, formal living room, dining room, plus family room with natural gas fireplace and tiled feature wall, large dining nook and open concept kitchen with island and quartz countertops, plus large pantry. There is a convenient mud room off the garage and a powder bath. The upper level has a spacious master suite with large walk-in closet and luxurios ensuite with a tiled shower, quartz countertops, double vanity and a free-standing soaker tub. 3 additional bedrooms (2 with walk-in closets), laundry room, and full bathroom are also on this level. Lower level boasts a huge rec room with walkout, the fifth bedroom, a bathroom and plenty of storage. Heated with a ducted heat pump this home is TechReady and EnergyStar Certified.
In these neighbourhoods you'll find a mix of older homes on mature lots, large, newer, lakefront homes and homes that offer fantastic views over the city. Woodlawn boasts plenty of greenery surrounding suburban homes. These areas offer great potential in a conveniently located family oriented neighbourhoods. With lots of parks, playgrounds, ball fields, and tennis courts, there is plenty of opportunity for outdoor family activities. You'll also find plenty of nearby shops and services, including the wonderful Woodlawn library. Portland Estates and Portland Hills is a vibrant, active and diverse community in the heart of the Portland Valley. Situated between two lakes --Morris Lake and Russell Lake-- the community enjoys the best of country and city, but also recognizes how fragile the balance between environment and growth can be.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract