33 BECKFOOT DRIVE, DARTMOUTH - This spacious, well built, family home, on quiet, treed cul de sac in established Manor Park. Central location, easy access to all amenities including nearby Oathill Lake & park with walking trails. Present owners have kept all the major components of this home up to date. Property enjoys good curb side appeal. Enter into the spacious FOYER and from there the tone is set. Large LIVING/DINING area, good size eat-in KITCHEN w/door to deck and glorious backyard, and a cozy main floor FAMILY RM w/propane fireplace! Convenient laundry and two piece powder room as well. Upstairs FOUR great size bedrooms. Master features 5 pc. ENSUITE + walk in closet. Main bath is oversized. All bedrooms feature in closet lighting. This home has a nice layout. Lowest level/ basement basically unfinished, plenty of storage. Note the upgrades: Roof shingles ’18, concrete driveway ’16, heat pump replaced ’08. These improvements and others make this an easy move in. Note double car GARAGE and the extra wide driveway. This home has “great bones” and awaits you and your family. Clean and tidy, "move in and be settled for Christmas!"
Here you'll find affordable homes in established neighbourhoods with convenient access to both Halifax bridges. Parks, lakes, beaches, ample shopping locations are some of the features you'll find in this great central location.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract