6730 CHEBUCTO ROAD, HALIFAX - Designers choice with huge curb appeal! Effective age of this home is 18 months. 3 bedrooms (with the possibility of a 4th) and 2.5 baths. Huge private master bedroom on the main floor with his/hers closets & beautiful en suite. The gourmet kitchen has a silestone island, counter tops and stainless appliances. The open concept living/dining room has a cozy propane fireplace, large windows, and convenient access to the back patio for the barbeque. The upper floor has 2 bedrooms, one with a huge walk in closet. There is a study/den and a funky 4 piece bathroom. There is potential to add a 4th bedroom off the study. The wall facing the garage has been framed for a door, and the upper window in the garage meets egress for a bedroom. (ask for details). The basement has an awesome family/rec room, laundry room, and lots of storage. Energy efficient ducted heat pump and propane back up furnace to name a few of the perks!
Lots of character in this neck of the woods with beautiful tree-lined streets and great schools. Excellent proximity to amenities and a very easy commute to work on the peninsula make this a sought after place to live. The many parks and recreational facilities make this a great area for active families.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract