6123-6125 NORTH STREET, HALIFAX - Opportunity awaits...this set of modern, trendy, professionally decorated over/under flats currently rented as Air B&B offers a multitude of possibilities! This property is rated SUPERB on popular rental websites and is the #1 short term accommodation in Halifax. Whether you want to continue to rent out both units; live in one unit and rent out the other, or utilize both 2 bedroom units for extended family this 2 year new duplex in downtown Halifax may be just what you are looking for. Income in excess of $100,000 per year for the last 2 years, energy efficient and no maintenance. Each unit features 2 bedrooms, 3 pc baths, laundry rooms and open concept main living areas. Each unit is approximately 1135 sq ft, features polished concrete floors with in floor radiant heat as well as ducted heat pumps for economical heating and cooling. Rear parking area allows for up for 4 vehicles. Low maintenance for many years to come with only being 2 years old, metal roofing and aluminum siding. Please note that HST is included in the purchase price. Call the listing agent today to book an appointment to view!
Lots of character in this neck of the woods with beautiful tree-lined streets and great schools. Excellent proximity to amenities and a very easy commute to work on the peninsula make this a sought after place to live. The many parks and recreational facilities make this a great area for active families.
A REALTOR® can improve your house-hunting experience by:
- Reviewing your list of wants and needs to determining your price range
- Answering questions about the markets you’re interested in and helping you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- Previewing properties to ensure you’re only shown homes that meet your needs and budget
- Making appointments and walking you through potential homes, answering all of your questions
- Giving up-to-the minute information on financing and explaining your mortgage options
- Negotiating with the seller, smoothing out any potential conflicts and drawing up a legally binding contract